Re: MMC calculation Utility

Original poster: "Bart Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Matteo,

I've been meaning to get back to you on this. I downloaded and ran the
program (functioned perfectly, no problems at all). For the MMC's values I
used, it appears to be functioning well and coming up with the correct
number of caps. I am curious if it is designed around dissispation factors
such as the CD caps the Geek Group sells? Possibly the program isn't even
looking at this information and is strictly determing number of caps and
voltage handling (in otherwords, is it looking at RMS current?).

In any event, great job on the program  and thanks for coding a version in
English.
Take care,
Bart