Re: Fwd: Re: August TeslaThon in Fla.??

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi Scot,

http://pw1-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/2003directions.htm

  That's the page that has the directions, etc on it.

http://pw1-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/florida_teslathons.htm

  That page has the previous year's teslathons.   We've got plenty of power
and space for the BigPig coil, and I hope that you can get it all carted
down here to throw some arcs 'n sparks with us!  It'd be neat to see some
good power lasers too!

  Shad

At 10:20 PM 8/11/2003, you wrote:
>Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
>
>Tesla list wrote:
>
>>Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
>><sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>
>>
>>We're holding the 'Thon in Pensacola for a few reasons,
>

>>SNIPPERZZZ>>
>

>>   It's well worth the trip, even from Southern Florida.   Hope to see
>> all the coilers and Geek Group members in the SouthEast in attendance!
>>
>>Shad
>Hey Shad...
>
>When and what part of P-Cola  will it be???   I tried to make it last year
>but couldnt ...  depending on when it is this year, Ill pack up the BIGPIG
>coil and show it off...
>
>Scot D

Shad (Sundog)
G-5 #1373
The Geek Group www.thegeekgroup-dot-org
"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"