Re: differential probes

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi,

That sucks!!! :o(

How could you forget starter fluid? I have been having
fun the last couple days torching ants and flies ;-)).

For me, the probe would be alot more useful if it had
one 1000x probe and one 10x probe. Would I have to
find another big resistor to put in place of the 1
meg, or could I just change the feedback resistor to
200k?

 > Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>
 >
 > Hi Jimmy,
 >
 > At 09:33 PM 8/14/2003 -0700, you wrote:
 >
 > >Hey Terry,
 > >
 > >Have you done any more playing around with your
 > probe?
 > >Are all of the problems fixed?
 > >
 > >=====
 > >Jimmy
 >

 > So Sorry...  But no......  I got "wiped out bad"
 > this last 7 days:
 >
 > http://twfpowerelectronics-dot-com/~killspidy/
 >
 > A "really bad week"...
 >
 > Sorry for the "evil",.but Terry don't take these
 > things
 > "lightly"..........  I guess me and Michael Jackson
 > have something in
 > common now :o))
 >
 > But what I really need is the "real" HV resistors to
 > get shipped from DK to
 > go on...
 >
 > I need a little time to recover "mentally" still
 > toooo  %:o)))
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 >          Terry

=====