Re: mOT - HELP

Original poster: "John by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,
I've built a MOT supply and found it outperforms and is more durable than
my NST.
Ferrite cores will help but they can't block voltage spikes and some of the
RF. Consider varistors for voltage spikes and possibly a band pass or
resonant filter for the excess RF. Still more help can be found at Greg's site.
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/ He has built
many Mot supplies and has schematics available.

Original poster: "Herbaleta by way of Terry Fritz "

Im building two mot supply because i destroyed my 10 kV 100 mA nst! Any
advices i hear that diode will dye soon?? Do mots need to have same
output??? Will ferrite chokes protect them??? I need to buy new MO for this
which marks should i use and which shuld i look??? How much wat-s should
the sticker say??'

Thanks

http://free-kc.htnet.hr/Kreso-Bukvic/