Cheesehead Teslathon

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Good news for anyone that hauls a coil to the Cheesehead Teslathon.

We finally "mastered" Terry Fritz's planar antenna.  Using it with our Tek
storage scope we can tune your coils to within 1/8 turn peak for max.
efficiency.  You can see the peak to peak amplitude variation with each
captured shot on the DSO.

Terry's antenna is terrific for both initial and final tuning of all Tesla
coils no matter how large or small.

Hats off to Terry for this terrific idea and design work!

Hope to see you all at the Cheesehead Teslathon on Sept. 6th.

Now if we could just convince Terry to come, . . . . . . ., I'm sure he
could show us all a few more tricks.   Hmmmm.

At the cheap airfare prices RRC might even pick up the cost of an airline
ticket --- are you listening Terry?

I'm also thinking of picking up the airline ticket cost to get Harry
Goldman over here --- if we can get him to fly.  Maybe Amtrack?

D.C. Cox

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.