Re: Terry's Planar Antenna

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Does Terry have the specifics of this antenna available??  I wouldn't mind
building one myself.
For tesla coil frequencies, I would think this would be pretty big, no??

Any info appreciated.

Thanks
Dan