RE: 200 KV X-Ray Transformer on e-bay!

Original poster: "Dave Halliday by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dh-at-synthstuff-dot-com>

Why?

The input voltage is 110 and the output of a MOT is 220o - you would run
it at twenty times the rated voltage for what - to see it break in a
small puff of smoke and to remove such a resource from the hands of
someone who could put it to legitimate use?