Re: 200 KV X-Ray Transformer on e-bay!

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Yes, it's me.

I want to run a doubler circuit as I have a huge stack of 100 kV, 2.5 MFD
energy discharge caps.  It will charge a 20 MFD cap bank directly at 500 kV
for very large exploding wire device --- perhaps 60 to 70 foot long wires
exploding!

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.