Re: door knob caps

Original poster: "Chris Arnold by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chris_arnold-at-msn-dot-com>

Dr. Resonance,

What effect does running the caps like this have on their lifespan?  I
remember Terry posting a while back reasons why one does not want to
directly short out a pulse cap, mainly due to the very large currents that
will be present.  Does this design require some kind of dampening
resistance, or do the charging resistors take care of that for you?

Chris Arnold

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail