Re: door knob caps

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

 > Ebay is probably your best bet..
 > Places like RF Parts (in San Marcos, CA) carry doorknobs, but they're full
 > price.
 > C&H sales in Pasadena, CA, sometimes has some (but I heard a story that they
 > had a big liquidation sale sign out front!  Say it ain't so!  First, Joe
 > Factor, now C&H)
 > AllTronics in the Bay Area, etc.

	Don't think C&H has any doorknobs of at interest at the prices they
ask.  As for the big sign, that's indeed true.  However, I've talked to
the guys in the store and they say they just decided to put up the sign
to see if they could bring in more business and apparently that's just
what happened.  The store is profitable and in no danger of going out of
business, as is their warehouse and catalog sales.

Ed

Sign YES!  Out of business NO!