Re: HV wire

Original poster: "Jeremy D. Gassmann" <gassmajd-at-email.uc.edu>

I know it has been a month since this post, but I thought it wouldn't hurt
to ask if you had any leftover HV cable.  The power supply for my system is
4 - 15 kV 30 mA NST's in parallel for 1.8 kVA output to the tank
circuit.  Will 14 AWG wire be sufficient for my system (namely the current
rating)?  I haven't been able to find a good current vs. AWG chart to
answer my question.  Anyway, thanks in advance!

Jeremy Gassmann
Cincinnati, Oh
http://jeremyee.tripod-dot-com