Re: August TeslaThon in Fla.??

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

List,

We've been talking back and forth looking for a good weekend that would fit
as many people's schedules as possible (there's several of us that would be
going from the Tampa area).  We'll be having it in Pensacola again where we
can run coils all day and well into the evening.  One weekend we're looking
at right now is Labor day weekend, the other weekends would be late in
September or early October.

We'll be posting to the list, and on our website the details (time, place,
directions, hotels, etc.).

If you have any times that would be best for you let us know, and we'll take
them into consideration.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage

 > Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>