Re: Source for different colored (gas) NEON Tubes

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Dan:

We make them up in batches and sell them in the "accessory package" provided
with our Resonance Transformers.

We usually use 24 inch long size or 40 inch size which we attach to 3/4 inch
ID PVC water pipe.  We attach with several wire ties.

We always provide the following:  pink, green, blue, orange colors.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913