Re: DC Tesla Coil output

Hi Chris,

I did notice that my GMHEIC coil did through arcs further with the cap
charged in one polarity as opposed to the other.  The first big spike on
the output liked to be in the negative direction.  If you make a DC coil,
try both polarities and see if yours works better with one polarity too.

Both the primary and secondary voltages are still all AC.  Once the coil
fires, things just ring back and forth in all the circuits.

Cheers,

         Terry