RE: K formula?

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

John,
      I did a google search for, I think, "coupled resonance", and found

K = (Fu^2 - Fl^2) / (Fu^2 + Fl^2)     exact
K = 2 * (Fu - Fl) / (Fu + Fl)         approximate, and very close at low K

I think you've given something equivalent to the "approximate" formula,
but notice how close .1104 and .1107 are.

I'll be writing up something on how I took these measurements soon, I want
the feedback from this group on whether it was a legitimate test or not,
but it's not that easy to describe, perhaps this evening when real work
is more out-of-the-way.

-Pete Lawrence.

 >Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>