Re: Biggg power & the Elecric company meet :{

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

David: a few years  passed , in Utah, I neaded 480V 400A 3 PHASE AND IT COST
Me $21,OO0 to go 50 ft with a meter. That did not include the electritian or
wire, only the power Co costs from the pole to the meter base with 3 pole
pigs.
    Robert    H