RE: Could someone buy this motor for me?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

It depends if you have McM in your state.  If I order my McMaster before
6am in the morning, I'll get it delivered by UPS
by evening.  Most McMasters have one in your state, so its always next
day delivery by UPS ground.

The Captain