RE: PDT

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

Dr. Resonance is a gem for offering these to the TCML, treat him nice.
We've purchased from him in the past on a group buy and we saved
hundreds of dollars over our normal channels. Great customer service and
quick shipping...

Jeff