Re: Clear plastic cylinder forms . . .

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Captain,

Just go buy a bubble light that has the fish in it.  Those are 2-4' in
length and 3-4" in diameter and would make good coil forms and Jacob's
ladder guards.  That's what I used for the electric waterfall, an old one
with a bad pump.  If you get a 4 footer you could get 2 guards out of it for
2 18" ladders.  And it probably costs as much as the plastic shop.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>