Australian MMC order

Original poster: "Paul Arrowsmith" <p_t_arrowsmith-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Any Australian coilers need some MMC capacitors?, I need 30 but the min
order is 50 from Richardson Electronics, Bayswater NSW.
If you want some Corner Dubilier 942C20p15K .15uF 2KV caps then please let
me know (<mailto:pandt-at-tpg-dot-com.au>pandt-at-tpg-dot-com.au) so we can do a bulk
purchase.
There would be about a 6 week delay once ordered
They are $3.90 AUD each at the moment as the exchange rate is favourable.
Paul A.