SSVTTC

Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Hi,

I recently built a small amplifier that is to be used in my plasma tweeter,
and it is capable of 1500v, using horzontial output transistors,  I was
wondering, If I made a signal generator, and pumped a signal into the HV
amp, then put an HV apmlified signal instead of a grid coil into the grids
of the tube in my VTTC, could I tune it to run with best performance, but
still use a tube as the main amplifier, as opposed to mosfets, in a
traditional SSTC,  what sort of frequency would I need from the signal
generator, the resonant frequency of the secondary?  is it possible to do?

Regards - Jim Mitchell