Small coil questions?

Original poster: "Kreso" <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

I have to make final work in my school. Il make a tesla coil. I ordered 4 kv
38 ma transformer but it will be centertapped not like transformers you use
for competition. i have these questions:

1. Can i make helical primary? Will it work so good like Gary-s mini tc?

2. Il make a secondary 50 mm diameter, 1100 turns of 0.2 wire. Will it be
good is this the same as Garys secondary?

3. Il use 10 kvac 20 kvdc caps bank at resonant rise. Will cap-s hold up?