Re: Does anyone recognize this problem? Solved?!

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Robert,

When I get strike rail hits they only last 1-2 sec at most, and usually only
once every 30 sec to a minute, if it hits at all during a run.  Currently
the 6" is 3" shy of the 4:1 ratio, with about 620 turns of #20.  The longest
photographed streamer has been 54" at 12/120 power.

David E Weiss

^