From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 9:24 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tried again tonight, still have problem

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept-at-comcast-dot-net>

Hi all,
My secondary doesn't appear to have any additional marks inside it. The
toroid is 27.5'' from outer edge to edge and 8'' diameter aluminum duct
covered in al. tape. The problem is that all of its output is directed
donwards. I have raised the secondary quite a bit. The toroid too.The system
uses 2 15k-at-70ma NSTs ,320 nF primary cap and a sucker gap set at .25 ".
Secondary is 6.32''. I don't see any visibly sharp objects on the bottom of
the toroid, but will look at that closely. Still looking for clues. Didn't
come up with anything exactly like this on pupman search. I suppose /hope
its something dumb/simple. Still looking for ideas!
Many thanks,
Robert Hanford