Re: Higher input voltage

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 12/6/03 7:51:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

This could be one of those 69kv pole pigs.
Will someone please send me two of them for Christmas!

http://www.eleceng.ohio-state.edu/~sebo/hvlab.html.

Hi Godfrey,

It's nostalgia time for me. I remember old (then called new) HV lab at OSU.
The article doesn't mention that there was a poorly heated classroom on the
floor above the HV lab against that famous saw-tooth roof where I had a
class in vector analysis. It was easy on certain days to draw sparks off
metal objects in room and watches "mysteriously" stopped running.

Matt D.