Re: LTR caps

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Ruben, your design looks good to me.  Using a value closer to 1.00 * Cres
will cause more resonant rise, which if used with a static gap that's set
too wide can stress the NST and cap significantly.

I would suggest a Geek MMC:  http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc

A single string of 9 smaller caps (.10uF) is perfect.  Contact
info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org for a price on shipping, but I've heard that it's not
much more than shipping within the US.

Good luck!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group