RE: John Couture

Original poster: "John H. Couture" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

George -

The JHCTES Ver 2.3 program is obsolete and may not run on present computers.
However, there is an on line JHCTES Ver 3.2 program that is easy to use.
Click on

     www.mgte-dot-com

Click on Tesla then JHCTES (Books)
Go to bottom of book page and click on JHCTES Ver 3.42 program.

I would be interested in how you make out with the program.

Also check out the TC photos and the one of the fireball.

I have a son in Jacksonville ( the electronics surplus) and one in San Diego
(the web master).

John Couture