RE: Water absorbtion of Gray PVC

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

"The beginner may believe these firm's comments may hold more water so to
speak than the other people on the group."

TCML,

I personally would follow football (USA kind) advice from a first string NFL
quarterback than a high school football coach.

I would rather follow the advice of a world class, highly published heart
surgeon than the clerk at the health food store.

I can be probably assured that Gerry Spence would do better in court than
Walter Finklestein public defender.

I hold no negative feelings towards high school football coaches, health
food store clerks or Walter Finklestein.

Think what you may about Dan's writings; I personally don't think they make
any sense at all...

Jeff Parisse

Jeff