From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 7:44 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Complete PlasmaSonic SSTC Board (built and tested) $150.00

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

So you want an audio modulated SSTC coil but didn't feel like building the
board and getting the parts yourself . . .

I'm selling a complete built up and tested PlasmaSonic SSTC Board for
$150.00.
This board is completely populated with all necessary components with BRAND
NEW IXFN type FETs.

I really hate to sell such something this great for this price, but
Christmas is near and I need the cash!

I have custom machined heatsinks for this as well (for additional cost).

***I also still have a few PlasmaSonic II bareboards available - $50.00
each***
They're going real fast, so be sure to secure your board today!

dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com