Re: plating xmas balls

Original poster: "Nick Andrews" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

For motorcycle show chrome, the part is plated with copper first, which can
be built up to hide defects.  Then nickel goes on, then finally a thin
layer of chrome.  Caswell sells kits to do it, about $700 I think.  I was
going to buy a setup to plate small stuff for my bike, just never have done it.

Nick A