RE: First Light but I have a Problem

Original poster: "EMMETT SECREST" <secrest2032-at-msn-dot-com>

Thanks to all who provided guidance with this problem. I built a second
toroid with a major dia. of 13.5" and a 4" chord. I no longer have any
corona build up or arcing from the top of the secondary. My TC now produces
a very nice single streamer from the toroid and appears to be operating
properly. I ran it at full power for three minutes duration with no
overheating or problems. I am thrilled to say the least. I can now move
forward with doubling my NST and getting some really good output. I'm sure
all you expeienced coilers find this old hat but for us new guy's "God this
is awesome". I feel like Dr. Frankenstien, I want to scream, "It's Alive,
It's Alive".

Thanks again,
Emmett