From: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: Please Explain This

Original poster: "Brian" <<mailto:ka1bbg-at-webryders-dot-net>ka1bbg-at-webryders-dot-net>

Hi, sounds like youre having fun. probably the place where you get constant
streamers is where most people tune their coils. coils are at best still
fairly unpredictable, there is a lot to be learned yet. tune for the most
and enjoy. cul brian f