Re: Putting two potential transformers in series -- ANSWERED!!

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Don't worry, you didn't waste any of our time.  Even though a question was
answered before (I think i asked the question back in October), there are
always
new spins on a solution, method, or what have you to any question asked,
even if it has been beaten to death before.

Ask away!

Dan

 > To anyone responding to this topic, I apologize for wasting your time. I
 > didn't scan the archives before asking this question. If I had, I would
have
 > found out that this question was addressed back in October! To anyone that
 > did respond, thanks. Next time I'll carry out some due diligence before I
 > post.
 >
 > Rick

BIL