Re: Small coil questions?

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 12/20/03 10:46:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

I'm not sure what you're saying.  Are you saying that:

   1)   Folks on the net make coil building sound easy, but in reality
         it's not easy?

   2)   Folks exaggerate their accomplishments and spark lengths
         on the net, and such results are not really obtainable?

   3)   You believe other folks' results, but you don't have
         confidence that you can match their results?

   4)   Something else altogether?

Let me say that if your coil is not giving good results, then
something is definitely wrong.  Perhaps the spark gap is not
up to par?  Also let me say, don't give up too easily.

John