From: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Small coil questions?

Original poster: "Kreso"
<<mailto:kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

Affcorse i tried tunning it just wont create good spark. At 4.7 kv 67 ma i
should get atleast 50 cm sparks. But it aint gonna happen im skepitacal at
your 14 inches Dan, also you guys brag yourself in the net but in live it is
really diffrent.