JavaTC - Please Help !

Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hello,

	I need some help with JavaTC.  I cannot for the life of me get the output
I'm expecting.  For a secondary of 1020 turns of 0.0236" (0.6mm), 32 inch x
6 inch, with a 6 inner to 28 inch outer toroidal topload placed 4 inches
above the secondary, I would expect an Fres of about 260kHz, but JavaTC is
telling me about 160kHz.  If I try using auto-tune with a primary of 0.25
inch diameter wire, 14 turns with 0.75 inch between turns, JavaTC tells me
it cannot allow primary turns less than one, i.e. I guess that means it
cannot tune my coil.

	Bart, you said if I needed help with JavaTC, to ask you for it.  If
possible, could I send you a consolidated output of what I am inputting to
JavaTC so you can tell me where the *#-at-! I am going wrong ?

Thanks
Ian.