Re: new single 833A VTTC

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Actually, the output is not loud at all.  Its a very soft, muffled beating
sound.
I also have a dual 833A set-up which runs pretty well.  I've gotten up to
32" inch
arcs maximum out of it so far, but haven't been able to exceed that yet.
Perhaps later
this winter I'll try to bring it out again and try for 3 foot arcs.

Here are some pictures of my dual 833A coil.

Animated GIF Picture of my coil hitting 32"
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/images/vttc_animate.gif

Single Strike of dual 833A hitting a 28" target
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/images/vttc01_arcs08.jpg

Complete set-up picture and hitting a 28" target
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/images/vttc01_arcs01.jpg

My Dual 833A Webpage
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/teslacoil12.htm

Dan