RE: Dead 833s? (was:RE: new single 833A VTTC)

Original poster: "C. Kollett" <ckollett-at-falconaerosystems-dot-com>

Look up the specs on an 833. Isnt it a mercury vapor recifier.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 2:22 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Dead 833s? (was:RE: new single 833A VTTC)

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Wow Dave!  I think i heard someone else mention mutated 833s as well (Dan?).

Just wondering, has anyone killed an 833A in VTTC service yet?  If so, what
was the failure and what was the cause??  I for one am very curious!  Even
more curious as to how far you could push one of these tubes before they
give up.

Steve