Re: Spheres on toroids

Thanks Thomas for your description of the parameters.  My copy of the
program has r and z axis and the english <-> metrix conversion didn't seem
to work for this part of the program (it would be nice to have a cm - inches
button that one sets at the beginning and then input in the units that they
are use to).  I noticed that the E field plot did not seem to be a function
of the applied voltage but instead seem to be normalized for the breakout
voltage,... so I just left the .v set to 1.  Now if I could figure out how
to print the field plot.

It's a great program and others on the list should use it.  Your tutorial
will be helpful to many.

Gerry R.