Re: new single 833A VTTC

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

I posted a description of ozone from a dictionary,  and it says clearly
that
ozone has a distinc smell, and it is even named for its smell, and it is
common misconception when ozone is mistaken for various nitrous oxides.

"

	Or the reverse.  In the case of coiler's, I think the smell attributed
to ozone is often that of the nitrogen oxides.  To me ozone has a
different, somewhat "warm" small.

Ed