Re: Calculating the drain I - SSTC

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Sue-

Simulate it!  I use the freebie SIMetrix.  With a square 300 V pp, 221.3
KHz, 1 ohm dc and 18.9 uH I get the current zigzagging between 142 and
160 A.  Tell me a better value for the ohms & I'll run it again.  Better
yet, get SIMetrix.

A good new year to you!

Ken Herrick