RE: AC grill primary

Original poster: "K Wilson" <teslamap-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>While walking around the side of my dads house yesterday my eye caught the
>perfect spiral of the metal fan grill on top of the air conditioning unit.

Copper plating would probably be difficult, but probably the only way to
make it workable. My hands were sore for 2 days after winding my last
primary with 17 turns of 6 AWG SOLID copper. Thankfully I didnt have to pay
for the $50 worth of copper. I really wish I could find a better and
cheaper way to make a primary. I think I'll get some cheese for my whine.