Re: Machining Lexan

Hi,

You can cut Lexan with just about any tool that will not get too
hot.  Anything from a hand saw, drill, milling machine will work.  It does
not break easily and is very tough.  Heat is the only concern I ever found
with it.  You may have to go slow with variable speed power tools.

Lexan can burn rather dramatically but not a big concern just as long as
you are aware of it.

Cheers,

         Terry