Re: Another improved propeller gap

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Kevlar can be real fun to work on.  If you get the fabric, buy the kevlar
shears to go with it, as a normal scissors won't cut it.

David E Weiss

http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/param/asp/desc.asp?desc=Fabric%20Kevlar&descid=12055