Another VARIAC for SALE 240VAC, 28A with Knob!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Don't worry.  Why buy a variac with no immediate way to adjust its output
voltage.  Unless its behind the variac in those pictures, I see no way to
vary the output
voltage with that variac.  In fact, I don't even see a shaft.

I have the following variac for sale complete with knob and everything.
This variac is in perfect working condition.
Why worry about bidding.  I'm selling for set price of $300.00.
PowerStat 1256D

http://users.snip-dot-net/~liche/variac.jpg