To All

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

  I finally have gotten my web site somewhat straightened out, the site
map doesn't work yet, but the page listings will link to each page but
you'll have to use the back button to change pages? (still working on it
as time permits).
I have also finally gotten software so i can grab individual frames from
my ATI-VCR2 format, It also should reformat this into more common
formats, but this will be seen latter.
  the point is that i have placed some captures of the accidental very
close up pics i took of streamers and the plasma formed, VERY
interesting I think.

http://fortunecity-dot-com/meltingpot/syria/1210/id52.htm

I've also put some pics of the "MASSIVE" welder i picked up for the
ultimate control unit, well worth a look also.

http://fortunecity-dot-com/meltingpot/syria/1210/id44.htm

The nicest variac's and variable inductors "I've" ever seen.
Hope some coilers will take some time to have a look and give me some
suggestions.
Take care,
Marc M.
geek #1055