Re: To All

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi Ken,

I thought about the secondary as well when I first viewed the image. If the
camera was positioned as the other frames indicated, then I expected the
ball of light to reside where the arcs were occurring. Hard to say what it
is.  Maybe Marc can clarify. A secondary spot would rule out a floating
ball of light and maybe would better explain the field around the ball of
light. Or it could be something in the background that became charged and
emitted light. Hard to say. The field I showed is simply bringing out the
shadows to the forefront, nothing special. Even if someone just took the
image and performed a negative on it, you will get a hint of this field.
When I say "field", I'm not necessarily saying it's an electric field or
anything of that sort. Just that there is a discernible change in light
around the area.

Take care,
Bart