Fear Factor

Original poster: "Jonathon Reinhart by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <TC_Jonathon-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Did anyone see Fear Factor tonight? (2-4-03)  One Challenge they had to
move by hand 6 electric eels from one tank to another... In this room they
had many HV devices around (Neon Signs, Jaccob's, Plasma Globes) and
although they weren't turned on, 2 Tesla Coils.  Does anyone know anything
about these? I thought they might be one of our coils from the list....

Just curious,
Jonathon