RE: What about test euipment and stuff?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

1) Test equipment won't make a coil better or worse.  It just helps one
figure out what's wrong when things don't work at all.
2) Who says Tesla's coils were better than what we're building?  Better, as
in "more efficient"?  Surely his glass capacitors had higher losses than
modern polypropylene caps.
3) Good question about what Tesla used, none the less.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

 >Original poster: "james brady by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" ><james_brady10-at-hotmail-dot-com>