Re: Can You Get Zapped by your coil with out being harmed?

Hi Timothy,

See the following:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Safety/safety.htm

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/Deaths.txt

Also a search of the archives at:

http://www.pupman-dot-com/htsearch.html

for:

"Arcs off the fingers and getting killed in the process..."

A very in-depth discussion on the subject.

Asking if getting shocked by streamers is "safe" is like asking if the
Space Shuttles is "safe"...  In general, unless you are a Tesla coiling
master that knows so much about the subject you don't have to ask...  Don't
touch the sparks ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry